About Policies & Procedures
Residence Life Values
As a residence hall student at Sacramento State you are encouraged to think and act for yourself; however, we also expect you to understand that the University Housing Services office has non-negotiable values in which it strongly believes.
These values include: Respect, Civility, Citizenship and Individual and Social Responsibility. These values are the hallmark of the department and will be protected diligently. Each resident has the right and ability to make decisions about his or her own conduct.
Understanding policies and procedures of living as a resident on Sacramento State's campus are vital to contributing to a positive experience for everyone.
Please review these important guidelines before moving into your new home.
The License Agreement is a legally binding contract between the student and the University Students living in the residence halls must sign a license agreement.
- License Agreement 2021-2022
- License Agreement UPDATED Addendum 2021-2022
- 9-Month License Agreement Addendum 2021-2022
- License Agreement Summer 2021-2022
- License Agreement Addendum Summer 2021-2022
Cancellation License Agreement
- Cancellation requests can be completed online at HornetHousing.
- A $250 cancellation fee may be assessed to your University Account. Please review the Cancellation Process at HornetHousing for details.
Student Employment and Leadership
Student Employment and Leadership documents provide current and prospective student assistants and student leaders a foundational understanding of expectations for our positions.
Connect with On-Campus Housing
University Housing Services
Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6655