Support Page Content
- Review Survivor’s Rights & Options The confidential advocate is available to review your rights and options as a survivor of sexual assault, sexual harassment, IPV or stalking. Whether you want information or assistance with reporting the incident, or if you need academic intervention or other resources, you can meet with the advocate to review all of your rights and options available on and off campus.
- Academic intervention If you need academic intervention, we may be able to facilitate that so that you will experience minimal loss in academic standing.
- Assist in obtaining counseling Our advocate can refer you for services and even accompany you to your first session if you would like.
- Assist in obtaining medical care Even if you do not report the crime to law enforcement, you may need medical care. We can assist in obtaining that medical care for your health and well-being.
- Assist in reporting If you decide you would like to report the crime to law enforcement or Sacramento State’s Office of Equal Opportunity, the advocate can help set up appointments and accompany you to those appointments. The advocate will provide you with all necessary information about your reporting options and to empower you to make a decision that feels best for you.
- Assist in obtaining legal help The advocate can help with information regarding restraining orders, Victim’s Compensation, and accompany you to detective interviews, district attorney interviews, and even some court proceedings. The victim advocate cannot give legal advice but can help give you resources for legal aid.
If you are in immediate danger or need immediate assistance:
- Call 9-1-1
- On campus: Call the Campus Police (916) 278-6000.
- After hours immediate advocacy: all WEAVE’s 24-hour hotline at 916-920-2952.
To reach a confidential advocate, contact WEAVE at (916) 920-2952
Confidential counseling services are available on campus for Sacramento State students. Call (916) 278-6461 to make an appointment.
If you are in immediate crisis, please call 9-1-1 or the Suicide Hotline at (800) 273-TALK (8255).
|Location||Student Health and Counseling Services on the second floor of the WELL.|
|Regular Business Hours||8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.|
|Summer Hours||7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday.|