About Application Process
Welcome to the Office of Admissions and Outreach!
Applying to higher education is an important journey in a student’s life, and we are here to support students through the admissions process. There are various steps that must be completed before you apply; after you have applied, and once admission decisions are made. This page will help navigate the journey to joining the Hornet Family.
The application process takes place twice a year:
- Fall: Open for first-time freshman and transfer students from Oct. 1 – Nov. 30
- Spring: Had been open for transfer students from Aug. 1 – 31
After Admission Decisions are Made
Make sure to thoroughly review all the next steps to maintain eligibility to the university.
- Complete your Intent-To-Enroll (ITE):
- Fall semester by the May 1
- Spring semester by Nov. 8
- Check your To-Do list on MySacState Student Center
- Register for New Student Orientation
- Complete additional steps: