About Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
About Environmental Health & Safety
The office of Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) works to assure safe and healthful environments for all segments of the campus population, through programs of information and education, review and monitoring, technical consultation, and provision of direct services.
EH&S provides the University community the services and training needed to ensure safety and environmental responsibility.
EH&S is also responsible for developing programs to ensure compliance with applicable state and federal health, safety and environmental regulations, and campus policies on environmental health and safety.
- Report of Campus Lighting Safety Concerns
- Campus Wildfire Regulation Fact Sheet
- Asbestos Management Program
- Annual Asbestos Notification
- Safety Data Sheet Database
- Battery/Lights Disposal Request Form
- Hazardous Waste Pickup Request Form
- EHS Forms & Safety Program Resources
- Campus Drinking Water Updates
- Contact Us
Connect with Environmental Health & Safety
Environmental Health & Safety
Mon – Fri, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-2020