Support Page Content
The COB Office of Student Engagement (OSE) provides tutoring by appointment via Zoom or in-person. Please follow the steps below to set up your appointment.
- Tutoring appointments are 30 minutes.
- Same day appointments are now available with a minimum of one hour's notice before the start of the appointment time.
Make A Tutoring Appointment
Before making your appointment, you will need to check which tutor(s) provide tutoring for the course(s) you need and then check that tutor’s availability. Use the list to the right or download the schedule.
You will be directed to login with your SacLink to move forward in EAB to make an appointment. There will be multiple dialog boxes; follow these prompts exactly:
- Choose the type of appointment you would like to schedule:
- Drop down menu: select Tutoring
- Choose a service category:
- Drop down menu: select Business Tutoring or the course name you want tutoring in (E.g. ACCY 1 Tutoring)
- Select a Date for the tutoring appointment:
- Drop down menu: select a specific date or click on the blue button for Find Available Time
- Choose a Tutor:
- If you selected a specific course for tutoring, the available tutor(s) and their available appointments will appear in blue.
- Download the Business Tutoring Schedule to view hours, tutors and courses here.
- Once a time has been selected, a page will appear with the appointment details. It will have who the appointment is with, what time, what topics the tutor specializes in.
- Please enter the course you need tutoring in and any specific questions in the dialog box so the tutor can be better prepared before your appointment. This is especially true for tutors who help with multiple courses — help them be better prepared to help you!
- On the Appointment Details page, you will see a dialog box, enter your email for the tutor and select one or both of the "Send me an Email" or "Send me a Text" check boxes for your appointment reminder.
- Confirm the appointment request.
Once the tutor has confirmed your appointment, a Zoom meeting will be set up. You will be sent an email with the Meeting ID to join the session prior to your appointment.