About Doctorate in Educational Leadership
Future Leaders of Education
The Sacramento State Ed.D. program trains the leaders of tomorrow to champion change in the field of Education. The program is a partnership between the Educational Leadership and Public Policy departments—training leaders to address the urgent need for well-prepared individuals to assume key leadership positions in California's schools and community colleges.
Pursuing a Doctorate in Education is not an easy endeavor. Sacramento State supports it's Ed.D Candidates through:
- Cohort System: build and maintain relationships with a consistent group of fellow students
- Every-other-weekend classes: schedule designed for working professionals
- Renowned Faculty: steeped in regional and national education issues
- Accelerated Program: 3-year completion schedule
- Face-to-face interaction: build networks with students and faculty
Get to know the Ed.D. Program
- Event feed not specified or loaded.