Support Page Content
California Indian History Curriculum
About the CIHCC
The California Indian History Curriculum Coalition (CIHCC) was given birth under the umbrella of the annual California Indian Conference (CIC) and was conceptualized in 2014 at CSU San Bernardino’s CIC. The informal coalition of educators, tribal scholars and native activists are promoting the implementation of California Indian Curriculum Summits.
The goal of the Coalition is to promote the creation, adoption and implementation of California Indian-vetted curricula. In collaboration with public/private school educators, the focus is to infuse California Indian voice in the content of what our children learn in school.
Explore The CIHCC
Contact The CIHCC
- Dr. Rose Borunda, (916) 278-6310
- Dr. Khal Schneider, (916) 278-6206
- Gregg Castro, t'rowt'raahl Salinan / rumsien Ohlone; Board member, Salinan T'rowt'raahl - Salinan cultural organization
- Dr. Sue Hobbs, (916) 278-7368
- Media inquiries: Brian Blomster, (916) 278-7043