Support Page Content
To apply to one of our Masters Programs, please carefully follow these instructions:
- Complete the Cal State Apply online. For Fall admissions, it opens on October 1st of the previous year. (For example, Admission for Fall 2022 opens on October 1st, 2021. The deadlines vary, check with the specific program. Cal State Apply - Application Helpful Tips
- Using Quadrant IV in Cal State Apply, upload your Supplemental Application Materials and request your Letters of Recommendation.
- You may be called for an interview or asked for clarifications.
- For admissions requirements for International Students, please visit International Programs and Global Engagement Admission Information.
- The College of Education welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and with diverse experiences. For more information please read our non-discrimination policy.
GPSE Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sacramento State is pleased to consider all eligible applicants for admission into an educator preparation program (e.g., general education teaching, special education teaching, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration). Accepted applicants who complete all educator preparation program requirements can be recommended for state licensure (e.g., a teaching credential, a school counselor credential). If you are a DACA recipient in an educator preparation program or applying to an educator preparation program and have questions about your ability to obtain work authorization to seek employment as a credentialed educator with the State of California, please contact the Dreamer Resource Center to schedule a meeting with an immigration attorney to discuss your individual case.
- Due January 7, 2022: M.S. Counseling (Career Counseling; Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling; School Counseling; Rehabilitation Counseling)
- Due February 1, 2022: School Psychology (Ed.S., M.A., PPS)
- Due March 1, 2022: Higher Educational Leadership, TK-12 Educational Leadership (M.A., PASC, PASC/Internship); Behavioral Science Gender Equity Studies, Multicultural Education, and Language & Literacy
- Due June 1, 2022: Curriculum & Instruction (Online program); Workforce Development Leadership