Support Page Content
To apply to one of our masters' programs, you will generally need to do four things:
- Review the Admission Requirements
- Complete the Cal State Apply online. For Fall admissions, it opens on October 1 of the previous year. The deadlines vary, and will be listed here later, but normally, they are from January to May. You may want to consult our Cal State Apply - Application Helpful Tips
- Complete the College of Education Supplemental Application. You may want to read the application instructions first.
- Request two references
You may be called for an interview or asked for clarifications.
- For admission requirements for international students, please visit International Programs and Global Engagement Admission Information.
- The College of Education welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and with diverse experiences. For more information please read our non-discrimination policy
- Counselor Education Applicant Information Session PowerPoint
- School Psychology Information Night Presentation (PPT)
Branch Chair: Carlos Nevarez