Support Page Content
Ken Kerri Endowment Fund Annual Luncheon
The Department of Civil Engineering is hosting its 12th Annual Ken Kerri Endowment Fund (virtual) Luncheon on April 28, 2021. Sponsors are needed for the event to build the endowment fund.
The keynote speaker is Tim Washburn, SAFCA Director of Planning (ret.)
Discussing: Managing Water in a Changing Climate
EVENT SPONSOR — $500
- Two reserved seats at the luncheon.
- Recognition as event sponsor on luncheon materials.
- Company logo on Department’s website and promotional material as event sponsor.
2021 ANNUAL DEPARTMENT SPONSORSHIP
The department’s Annual Sponsorship Program allows firms to make a single donation for multiple events held during the calendar year. You may designate the donation be directly deposited into the Ken Kerri Endowment Fund on the web or via the sponsorship form.
KEN KERRI ENDOWMENT FUND GOALS
- Attract top students to the CE program.
- Provide assistantship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to participate in research projects as part of faculty scholarly activities.
- Improve teaching and learning by allowing the Department to bring educators and scholars of distinction on a sabbatical leave for temporary assignments.
- Provide start-up support to faculty members to develop their teaching and scholarship activities.
- Support the development of new and specialty courses.
- Provide for start-up funds for CE faculty to pursue grants and other funding opportunities, Purchase research and lab equipment.
For more information, please contact: Ashley Mihok at (916) 278-6982 or email@example.com