Support Page Content
Bachelor Of Science, Exercise Science
Personal Trainer/Strength & Conditioning Program
Exercise Science program provides students with knowledge, skills, and expertise required for advanced training in many areas such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, medicine, osteopathic medicine, physician assistant, orthotics, prosthetics, and exercise physiology/biomechanics.
Exercise Science Resources
Declaration of Major Form
- Declaration of Major Form: Health Fitness Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Declaration of Major Form: Clinical Exercise and Rehabilitation Specialist
- Declaration of Major Form: Exercise Science Pre-Majors
Group Advising Sessions
Advising Sessions cover required coursework and sequence of classes.
For information on transferring course credits from a California public community college or university, visit www.assist.org.
Students please do the following:
- Download the appropriate Declaration of Major Form (see Resources sidebar)
- Fill out the first 7 lines of the document.
- Save the document.
- Attach and email to your advisor.
Exercise Science Group Advising Session Dates
The Exercise Science Program will hold advising sessions throughout the semester for continuing students interested in changing a concentration or new transfer students adding a concentration of Clinical Exercise and Rehabilitation or Health Fitness/Strength Conditioning.