Support Page Content
Ernest E. Tschannen Science Complex at Sacramento State
The Ernest E. Tschannen Science Complex opened on the Sacramento State campus in Fall 2019.
An ambitious project, the Ernest E. Tschannen Science Complex is a hub for discovery, preparing Sacramento State students to tackle worldwide challenges such as climate change and healthy aging — as well as issues we can’t yet imagine.
Planetarium & Observatory
Looking deep into space and projecting fascinating images to a wide-eyed community, the Ernest E. Tschannen Science Complex will have as its centerpiece a Planetarium and Observatory – the impact of which will extend far beyond the campus.
The Planetarium alone is expected to serve thousands of community members each year! For more information about shows, please visit the Planetarium website.
You can be the difference!
- Ready to transform our region along with Ernest E. Tschannen? Naming Opportunities.
- Consider a galactic giving opportunity. For more information on annual Planetarium sponsorship options.
- Explore Planetarium seat naming opportunities and how to claim your seat under the stars! Click here to make an online gift in support of the Planetarium. Over 80 percent of the seats have already been named!
- Interested in a tour of the building?
- Your legacy could enhance STEM education and open a world of possibilities for decades to come. Contribute Today
For more information about the Ernest E. Tschannen Science Complex, the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, and how you can support their mission, please contact:
Jennifer Navarro, Director of Development