About Inside PPA
This internal sub-site collects forms and resources for current students, staff and faculty working in the Department of Public Policy & Administration at Sacramento State University.
If you are a prospective student looking for information about a PPA Graduate Program, visit our public-facing site located within the College Of Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary Studies.
Department Committees & Representatives
The Department uses a set of standing committees for making various decisions. For 2020-2021 academic year, the committees and their memberships are as follows.
- Faculty Senate Representative for 2020-2021: Ted Lascher, Sara McClellan (alternate)
- Full-Time Faculty Appointments Committee: TBD
- Human Subjects Committee: Please contact the Research Integrity and Compliance Officer
- Part-Time Faculty Appointments Committee: Sara McClellan (Chair); Rob Wassmer (PPA Chairperson)
- Part-Time Faculty Evaluation Committee: Sara McClellan (Chair)
- RTP Committee: Rob Wassmer (Chair); Ted Lascher