Support Page Content
Faculty Recruitment in PPA
Academic Year 2022-23 PT Faculty
- PPA 230, Public Budgeting and Finance
- PPA 270, Introduction to Collaborative Policy Making
- PPA 272, Collaborative Governance Advanced Practice
- PPA 297 A/B, Executive Fellows
- PPA 298 A/B, Judicial Adm. Fellows
Temporary Part Time Faculty Recruitment
The temporary, part-time applicant pool from which all regular appointments are made is reconstituted each year during the spring semester for the following academic year. Those who have been in the pool or who have taught in the past must reapply and re-qualify annually.
You can visit the University's Temporary Faculty Lecturer Information webpage to see about other lecturer opportunities on campus.
Please note: Those currently in the temporary part time faculty pool must re-apply each year. Applicants wishing to teach in the Fall 2022 semester must apply by the preceding April.
Applying for Part Time Faculty Positions in PPA
To apply, please provide:
- a letter of interest (listing classes you wish to teach and your qualifications)
- a current resume or CV that indicates a master’s degree in a relevant field
We accept applications continuously during the year. We ask that those wishing to teach Fall 2022 submit an application by Friday, April 22, 2022. Please apply through our requistion HERE.
Faculty Recruitment Resources & Tools
TEMPORARY FACULTY ELIGIBLE FOR A
2022/23 – 2024/25
College of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies
Department of Public Policy and Administration
Temporary faculty members who feel their names have been left off this list in error should
contact the department office NO LATER THAN APRIL 14, 2021.