Support Page Content
Application Process for Prospective Students in a PPA Program
The Application Process
The graduate application consists of one component.
- Cal State Apply graduate application (or Cal State Apply International graduate application).
CSU Graduate Application
The Office of Graduate Studies for Future Students webpage has detailed instructions and guides for submitting the Cal State Apply application. Please contact the office of Graduate Studies for technical assistance
You must submit all sections of the Cal State Apply application.
- Official Transcripts: Send one official transcript from all colleges and universities attended. Email e-transcripts to email@example.com.
- Applicants with foreign documents see the Office of Graduate Studies for further instruction.
- Application Fees
- Statement of Purpose Why do you want to pursue a degree in public policy & administration (if possible, please provide an example of something you have done or aspire to do that illustrates your interest in the program)? Why do you believe Sacramento State’s program is right for you given your personal, academic, and/or professional objectives?
- Letters of Recommendation
International applicants submit English proficiency exam scores, if needed. See the Office of International Admissions for more information.
Sacramento State operates under completion deadlines. Applications must be complete and all documents, including transcripts, must be received by the deadline in order to be considered for admission.
Applications available online October 1 to March 1 for Fall admission.
You may log into your My.CSUS.edu account to check on the completeness of your Cal State Apply Graduate Application and the progress of your online University letter of recommendation requests.