Support Page Content
Together, we’ll get through this.
Stay Healthy & Up-to-Date
We can get through anything when we all pull together. The COVID-19 pandemic is no exception. That’s why we are working with health experts and public officials as well as the CSU system to compile the latest safety recommendations, together with current and potential impacts on the University. It’s all here and will be updated as new information becomes available. And remember, we are a Hornet Family.
Notifications and FAQ
Getting vaccinated at Sac State
Campus COVID-19 News
- CSU to implement COVID-19 vaccination requirement. The requirement would go into effect for the fall 2021 term contingent upon one or more vaccines receiving full upon FDA approval.
- Sac State opens COVID-19 vaccinations to students. President Robert S. Nelsen announces student eligibility as progress against the coronavirus continues.
- Graduating class unlike any other looks to the future. Assailed by the pandemic, members of the Class of 2020 adjusted their educations and post-grad plans in ways seldom, if ever, asked of students.
- Chemistry professor’s work could lead to new treatments for COVID-19. Katherine McReynolds leads research showing that therapeutic agents that appear to block HIV transmission might also work against the coronavirus.
- A tough year of challenges, innovation and success. COVID-19 left the University reeling as it did so many American institutions, but also paved the way for creative thinking that carried forward Sac State's mission.