Support Page Content
Together, we’ll get through this.
Stay Healthy & Up-to-Date
We can get through anything when we all pull together. The COVID-19 pandemic is no exception. That’s why we are working with health experts and public officials as well as the CSU system to compile the latest safety recommendations, together with current and potential impacts on the University. It’s all here and will be updated as new information becomes available. And remember, we are a Hornet Family.
Notifications and FAQ
Campus COVID-19 News
- COVID-19 vaccinations begin for Sac State community. Listen to VP of Student Affairs Ed Mills provide KFBK an update as the University begins to vaccinate some campus personnel.
- Sac State prepares to answer COVID-19 vaccination call. The University, having completed several successful practice runs, awaits designation by Sacramento County as a distribution point.
- Graduating class unlike any other looks to the future. Assailed by the pandemic, members of the Class of 2020 adjusted their educations and post-grad plans in ways seldom, if ever, asked of students.
- Project helps students build needed connections with seniors. Social Bridging Project participants engage in outreach and are a lifeline for some older Californians who may be isolated during the pandemic.
- Student helps Hmong community contain COVID-19 spread. Julie Vue's work is resulting in new trust as she provides support that goes beyond contact tracing.