Support Page Content
Thesis/ Project/ Dissertation Review Appointments and Submissions
- Student must have completed the mandatory format workshop prior to submitting their Culminating Experience.
- Check-Ins are for students who are graduating in the current semester to submit their Culminating Experience.
- NO WALK-INS. PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
Disclaimer: Ample appointment slots have been allocated to accommodate all graduating students. However, students are encouraged to sign up for appointments early in the submission cycle. Failure to sign up for an appointment, and/or show up to an appointment may delay a student's degree completion timeline.
Students should be advised that if they cancel an appointment once the submission period begins, OGS cannot guarantee another appointment will be available, and thus, students may have to move their graduation date and submit during the next submission cycle.
Registration Period has endedThe pathway is Advising > Graduate Studies > T/P/D Review and Submission > Pick an available appointment date and time.
|Thesis/Project/Dissertation Check-In Registration and Submission Dates|
|Thesis / Project / Dissertation Review Registration Period||Thesis / Project / Dissertation Review Appointment and Submission Dates|
|November 8 at 9:00 a.m - December 1 at 4:00 p.m||Monday, November 29 - Thursday, December 2 from 9:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m
Friday December 3 from 9:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m
Deadline for Submission December 3 at 3:00 p.m
Spring 2022 Protected Writing Time Workshop
Protected Writing Time Workshop – Spring 2022
Do you need help jumpstarting your proposal, thesis, or dissertation writing? Do you want to become a more productive writer to meet your goals and deadlines for completing your proposal, project, capstone, prospectus, thesis, or dissertation? If so, we encourage you to apply for the Sacramento State Graduate School’s Protected Writing Time Workshop (PWTW). The PWTW series includes group meetings, individual accountability measures, and at least three hours of writing each session. Here’s how it works:
- Start by completing an application.
- Selected students will be notified as soon as possible.
- Attend all required sessions (participants will be dropped for non-attendance). Saturdays 9am to 12pm
- During PWTW, participants will form a community, set goals, and dedicate time to writing.
Dates for PWTW: 9am to 12pm
- Required: February 5, February 19, March 5, March 19, April 2, April 16
- Optional: February 12, February 26, March 12, March 26, April 9
The Writing Camp for Spring 2022 will be online. Those selected to participate will be sent information for sessions.
PWTW is open and free to all graduate students who are working to complete a thesis, project, or dissertation. Space is limited. Please apply by clicking the link.
January 21, 2022
A Gateway to Public Service and Leadership
A Gateway to Public Service and Leadership
Apply by Monday February 7th, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. to the Capital Fellows Programs
- Assembly Fellowship Program
- Executive Fellowship Program
- Judicial Fellowship Program
- California Senate Fellows
The Capital Fellows Programs are nationally recognized public policy fellowships offering unique experiences in policy-making and development in each branch of California state government. Fellows work for 10-11 months as full-time, paid staff members in the State Assembly, State Senate, Executive Branch or the Judiciary. The fellowships are administered by the Center for California Studies at California State University, Sacramento, and are an outstanding opportunity for college graduates to engage in public service and prepare for future careers.
- Fellows receive a monthly stipend of $2,974;
- Medical, dental and vision benefits;
- Student loan deferments;
- 6 graduate units in Political Science or Public Policy and Administration from Sacramento State; and
- A graduate certificate in Applied Policy and Government upon completion of the fellowship.
Prospective Capital Fellows must have a bachelor’s degree (in any major) by September 1, 2022 and a demonstrated interest in public service, public policy, and California state government. Applicants may apply to one or more of the programs that meet their interests and qualifications. Recent graduates, graduate, postgraduate and mid-career applicants are welcome to apply.
For the 2022-23 fellowship year, individuals must complete the online application by the deadline of Monday, February 7th, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. PST at: Capital Fellows Programs
If you have questions regarding the Capital Fellows Programs, please contact Sacramento State’s Center for California Studies at, firstname.lastname@example.org.