Support Page Content
How do I get a refund?
- While connected to eduroam, log in to PrintSmart.
- Click Recent Print Jobs.
- Find the job you are requesting a reprint for, and under Status, click Request Refund.
- Fill out the “Request Refund” form and press Send. If approved, credits will be returned to your OneCard account* within 1-2 business days.
No cash refunds for prints/photocopies, or refunds for prints using your $9 print credit.
Where can I print?
|AIRC 2nd Floor||1004 Common Area
2011 High Tech Center
3rd & 4th Floor Common Areas
|Library||Lower Level Common Area
Library Service Desk
1st Floor Lobby
2nd Floor Lab
2nd, 3rd, 4th Floor Common Areas
|University Union||1st Floor Common Areas
2nd Floor Common Areas
|Calaveras Hall||128 Arts & Letters Room||B&W|
|Eureka Hall||209 Lab
|Folsom Hall||1st Floor Common Area||Color|
|Lassen Hall||1st Floor Lobby||B&W|
|Mendocino Hall||2003 Lab
|Riverside Hall||2011 Lab||B&W|
|Sac State Downtown||1st Floor Lobby||B&W|
|Santa Clara Hall||1208 Lab
|Sequoia Hall||216 NSM Math Lab||Color|
|Solano Hall||4015B Common Room||Color|
|Tahoe Hall||2111 Copy Center||B&W|
|Residence Hall: American River Courtyard||1016||B&W|
|Residence Hall: Desmond||Lab||B&W|
|Residence Hall: Draper||Lab||B&W|
|Residence Hall: Jenkins||Lab||B&W|
|Residence Hall: Sierra||Lab||B&W|
How much does printing cost?
|Type of Printing||1st Side of Page||2nd Side of Page|
How do I load my OneCard?
How do I print as a guest?
Glossary of Print Terms
Each Fall and Spring semester, all active students receive $9 in complimentary print credits on their OneCard to accommodate accidental prints, printer jams, or misprints.
- Print credits carry no cash value, and cannot be refunded or credited.
- Print credits are "use or lose" and don't rollover each semester.
- Charges for prints begin after the full $9 in print credits have been used.
- Students can load funds on their OneCard through the Sac State OneCard mobile app, online through their Student Center at My Sac State, or at any Hornet Bucks Station
The funds that students load onto your OneCard to pay for items bought on campus or at other participating off campus partners.
The physical card that you receive from the University to serve as your student identification card (Student ID). You can swipe this card to enter Sac State events, and you can use it like a debit card if funds (Hornet Bucks) are loaded onto the card. This card can also be presented at various off campus locations for special student only deals and discounts.
The named used to refer to the whole student printing program including the devices and services.
The application that PrintSmart uses to manage and track printing services.