Support Page Content
Academic Technology Support Consultations
The IRT Academic Technology Services (ATS) and Universal Design for Learning (UDL) teams are here to support you. Topics we cover include:
- Aligning technology choices with student-centered teaching use cases.
- Understanding the use of Sacramento State-supported software for teaching and learning, including: Canvas, Camtasia, Microsoft 365, Panopto, Qualtrics, Respondus, Turnitin, Zoom, and available Canvas integrations.
- Recommend areas to incorporate UDL course design.
- Discuss UDL self-assessment tool results.
- Partner with faculty on implementing UDL principles into courses.
- Review and interpret the Canvas Ally comprehensive self-assessment course accessibility report.
- Guide accessibility formatting improvements for instructional materials utilizing software and services available to the campus community.
We offer two options for Faculty to connect with us:
Drop-in Virtual Support
Or, book a 30-minute online consultation using the scheduler below:
Need a reasonable accommodation?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-278-7337 in advance.