Support Page Content
The Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Procurement Request Form is your final step in the evaluation process.
Step One: Complete The ICT Form
Step Two: Review Timeline
- Depending on the product/service being requested and its level of impact, approval may be required from one or more of the following reviewers: the IT/ATI Procurement Specialist, the Information Security Office, and/or the reviewing IT Administrator.
- If a full ICT accessibility/security review is needed, work with the vendor and the IT/ATI Procurement Specialist to obtain the information requested. NOTE: Full review could take up to eight weeks.
- After the ICT review has been completed, the requestor will receive a final approval email.
Step Three: Submit to Procurement
- If entering a requisition into CFS:
- Use commodity code 91900
- Upload approval PDF/document of approval email and other requested supporting documentation as an attachment to the CFS requisition, in the header comments.
- Use the standard comment for ATI documents when attaching documents.
- If purchasing with a procurement card:
- Email the approval PDF to the Procurement Buyer of Record for Procurement's pre-approval prior to purchase.
- Print out the approval PDF and Procurement's approval email and attach them to your credit card statement.