Support Page Content
Parking & Transportation: Downtown Center
Sac State Downtown Parking Lot: 304 S Street
Only valid Sacramento State parking permits are honored in the 304 S Street parking lot.
- Parking is enforced by the City of Sacramento Parking Division. Parking citations issued in the parking lot may be appealed through the City of Sacramento: https://www.cityofsacramento.org/Public-Works/Parking-Services/Online-Citation-Services
- Parking lot space is limited. There are 63 spots in total, 4 are disabled spots.
- For tandem parking, please pull forward in the space. Please sign in at the reception desk with your contact information and tandem space number. For prompter check-in, please provide your contact information at the following link. You will only need to do this once or if you change vehicles.
Additional short and long-term 10-hour metered parking is available in front of the building and on all surrounding streets. Parking meters take coins and credit cards.
Public parking can also be found in the following garages that are within two blocks of the building:
- 500 R Street Garage (operated by SP+ Parking), enter off of 5th Street, between Q and R Streets.
- Lincoln Plaza Garage (CalPERS building), enter off of Q Street, between 4th and 5th Streets.
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Please note: You will not be able to retrieve your vehicle after 6:00 p.m. it will be locked in the parking garage until the next business day.
Sac State students ride SacRT buses and light rail at no cost with a valid One Card and Student Commuter sleeve.
Use the interactive SacRT Trip Planner to view and plan your travel to and from Sac State.
- SacRT Bus Routes #30, #38, #82, and #87 serve the neighborhood.
- SacRT Light Rail Gold Line stops at 8th & O Street.