Support Page Content
Residence Hall Parking Information
We know that parking for the upcoming semester is already on your minds, so we would like to provide you information regarding the Residence Hall parking permits for the semester.
Residence Hall Parking Permits
There are two types of Residence Hall Parking Permits to choose from:
- Residence Hall Lot 2 Valid ONLY in Lot 2 Residence Hall spaces
- Residence Hall PS 5 Not available for fall, 2020
Residence Hall students will have the option to purchase ONE of these permits for $231.00. Permits will be available online or at the UTAPS Office.
Residence Hall Parking Permits are currently available for sale.
Residence Hall Parking Permit Policies
- All Residence Hall Parking Permits will be sold on a first come basis until sold out.
- Vehicle license plate is required for purchase.
- Please be advised that you should bring a vehicle to campus only after you confirm that you have purchased a Residence Hall parking permit. Overnight parking is not permitted in any other location on campus other than the Residence Hall parking areas.
- Residence hall visitors need to purchase a student daily parking permit and park in student parking lots. Student daily parking permits are not valid in residence hall designated parking areas. The nearest student daily parking lots are Parking Structure 5, 3rd and 4th floors and Lot 11.
If you have any questions, please contact the UTAPS Office at (916) 278-7275.