Support Page Content
Residence Hall Parking Information
We know that parking for the upcoming semester is already on your minds, so we would like to provide you information regarding the Residence Hall parking permits for the semester. Please note, UTAPS does not administer parking services in the Hornet Commons parking lot. Hornet Commons residents, contact the Hornet Commons leasing office with questions regarding parking in that parking lot.
UTAPS is providing overflow overnight parking permits valid in the southern section of Lot 7, closest to Hornet Commons. Sacramento State students living in the Hornet Commons may purchase this permit at the UTAPS office located in the Welcome Center, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. This permit is sold at the Residence Halls rate and is valid only in the southern section of Lot 7.
Residence Hall Parking Permits
There are two types of Residence Hall parking permits to choose from:
- Residence Hall Lot 2 Valid ONLY in Lot 2 Residence Hall spaces
- Residence Hall PS 5 Valid ONLY in Parking Structure 5, 5th and 6th floors.
Residence hall students will have the option to purchase ONE of these permits on a first come, first serve basis until sold out. Permits will be available online or at the UTAPS office in the Welcome Center.
Residence Hall Parking Permit Policies
- All Residence Hall parking permits will be sold on a first come basis until sold out.
- Vehicle license plate is required for purchase. Your license plate is your parking permit.
- Please be advised that you should bring a vehicle to campus only after you confirm that you have purchased a Residence Hall parking permit. Overnight parking is not permitted in any location on campus other than the Residence Hall parking areas unless specifically authorized to do so by UTAPS management.
- Residence hall visitors need to purchase a student daily parking permit and park in student parking lots. Student daily parking permits are not valid in residence hall parking areas. The nearest student daily parking lots are Parking Structure 5, 3rd and 4th floors and Lot 11.
If you have any questions, please contact the UTAPS office at (916) 278-PARK.