About Visitor Information
Sacramento State hosts a variety of events and visitors are always welcome.
Parking regulations and enforcement apply to all visitors, faculty, staff and students.
A Sac State parking permit is required to be displayed while parked on campus. To purchase a $7 daily (or $4 two-hour) parking permit:
- Sign up for a PayByPhone account and download the app. When you arrive on campus, enter location number "5115" into the app to pay your parking fee.
- When you arrive on campus, pay with cash (no coin) or credit at any permit machine located in all student parking lots/structures.
- Student Lots 1C, 7, 8, 9, 14,
- 5th floor of Parking Structure 1,
- 3rd floor of Parking Structure 2,
- 1st and 3rd floors of Parking Structure 3,
- 3rd and 4th floors of Parking Structure 5 or,
- at the UTAPS office.
Your parking permit is valid in student parking spaces.
Visitors may also utilize timed parking spaces for short-term visits.
If you need additional information, please visit the Sacramento State Visitor Information Center in Sacramento Hall which is normally staffed Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Visitor Information Booth is located on College Town Drive near the Alumni Center and is normally staffed Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Connect with University Transportation & Parking
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-7275