About Visitor Information
Sacramento State hosts a variety of events and visitors are always welcome.
Parking regulations and enforcement apply to all visitors, faculty, staff and students.
A Sac State virtual parking permit is required to park on campus at all times. An $8 daily (or $4 two-hour) virtual parking permit can be purchased using one of three methods below. Your license plate is your parking permit!
If you need additional information, please visit the Sacramento State Visitor Information Center in Sacramento Hall which is normally staffed Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
3 Ways To Pay For Parking
When you arrive on campus, pay with cash (no coin) or credit at any permit machine located in all student parking lots/structures or the UTAPS office at the Welcome Center building
Purchase a permit in our online parking portal.
- You must enter your license plate into PayByPhone and permit machines to purchase a permit.
- Your virtual parking permit is valid in student parking spaces.
- Visitors may also utilize timed parking spaces for short-term visits.
Permit Machine Locations
Permit machines located in all student parking lots/structures:
- Student Lots 1C, 7, 8, 9, 14
- 5th floor of Parking Structure 1
- 3rd floor of Parking Structure 2
- 1st and 3rd floors of Parking Structure 3
- 3rd and 4th floors of Parking Structure 5
- The UTAPS office at the Welcome Center building
Connect with University Transportation & Parking
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-7275