Support Page Content
Department Services and Resources
Our Tech Support Team offers a wide variety of support throughout the division. The team focuses on setting up, maintaining and breaking down technological equipment which ranges from workstations, laptops, phones, printers, fax machines and more. The team also has a variety of equipment ready to loan for staff.
Problems with Outlook, need new software downloaded? Our team is here to help. Our team has a good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe so if you have any issues feel free to ask!
- Equipment Checkout for Staff & Student Assistants
- New Equipment Quote & Configurations
- Student Affairs Shared Drive Access & Setup
- General Inquiry
- Equipment Moves
- Printer Troubleshooting
- Student Assistant Account Management
- Equipment Troubleshooting
- Software Consultation & Purchasing
- Laptop Event Setup & Support
- Equipment Update & Maintenance
- Software Installation & Troubleshooting
- New Employee Onboarding
Our Imaging team focuses on scanning, uploading, and indexing all documents for the Division of Student Affairs. Our team is responsible for receiving and entering all transcripts and all transfer credit from external institutions into PeopleSoft.
- Scanning, uploading and indexing documents.
- Requesting, receiving, and processing electronic transcripts.
- Picking up, preparing, prescreening and sorting hundreds of document types.
- Responding to Imaging tickets in regards to Imaging issues, locating missing documents, and transfer credit data entry.
- Processing incoming faxes and uploaded documents.
- Upload and enter transfer courses/credit from external institutions into PeopleSoft.
Our OnBase team focuses on the design and development of e-forms and workflows for the Division of Student Affairs. Our team assists users with providing access to OnBase, developing e-forms and workflows, and OnBase training.
- OnBase Access & training
- Workflow discovery and Consultation
- E-form development & implementation
- Document Type and keyword creation
- OnBase Workflow and e-form maintenance and troubleshooting
- Request a new document type
Our Web team focuses on Web Content Management all across the Division of Student Affairs websites. Our team assists users with website creation, maintenance, and consultation. We will make sure our websites meet all Sac State Guidelines and WCAG regulations for accessibility.