Support Page Content
College 2 Career Readiness Program (C2C)
Your Key to Success!
The College 2 Career (C2C) program is a self-directed, online program that guides participants through various components of the career development cycle.
Engage in self-discovery, assessing interests, strengths, and values, connecting these attributes back to academic majors and career options. Learn strategies to build goals and make academic and career decisions. Learn how to gain experience in identified fields of interest. Prepare to apply and engage in an active job and internship search by learning best practices for building a resume, networking, navigating the search process, and preparing for interviews. After engaging in these dynamic modules, students will have the ultimate level of preparedness to launch a career or further their education. Most importantly, the stress and anxiety that comes with the life change of graduating from college and transitioning to the world of work will be diminished. At any time during engaging with this curriculum, if the need arises to work with a career counselor, that can be done so via the Career Center.
The Five Levels of Engagement in the C2C Readiness Program are:
- Level I - Self-Exploration: Discover Skills, Interests, Values, and Natural Talents
- Level II - Research Academic and Career Options: Explore Major and Career Options
- Level III - Decision-Making Strategies: Take Action to Achieve Academic and Career Goals
- Level IV - Experiential Education: Gain Experience and Skills
- Level V - Job Search Strategies: Refine Materials and Prepare an Effective Job Search Campaign
Where do I begin?
- Assistance with Choosing/Changing a Major/Career: Levels I & II & III
- Learn about my interests, values, and skills: Levels I & II
- Make a decision on my major/career path: Level II & III
- Look for an internship in major or field of interest: Levels IV & V
- Seek a volunteer position: Level IV
- Learn about professionalism: Level IV
- Assistance with job/internship search strategies: Level V
- Learn how to write a resume and cover letter: Level V
- Requirement for a class (Begin at assigned level or Level I)
How do I sign up?
To sign up to the College 2 Career Readiness Program contact email@example.com and include:
- Saclink ID
- Saclink Email
- If you are completing the program as a requirement for a class or certificate.