About Move-In & Move-Out
Moving into the Residence Halls
Congratulations on attending Sac State and being a part of our residential community. We're excited to have you join us in the residence halls.
Moving in and/or out of on-campus housing at Sac State can be a very stress-free, streamlined process. Appointments and requests for changes can be managed online in the housing portal.
- Request for alternative arrival time should be submitted in the online housing portal. Decisions will be reviewed and sent through email.
- Review the lists of What to Bring and What Not to Bring.
- Each hall will have moving carts which can be checked out by showing a form of identification.
- No meal service is available in the Dining Commons on Move-In Day.
- Residents are responsible for abiding by all regulations outlined in the residence hall handbook.
- Request for a later departure time should be submitted in the online housing portal.
- Please remember to take all of the belongings you will need during this break period.
Connect with On Campus Housing
University Housing Services
Mon – Fri, 8 am – 5 pm