Support Page Content
Student Leader Resources
Leading a group is a great deal of responsibility that can be a rewarding experience.
If you are interested in starting a group on campus, familiarize yourself with information on use of campus facilities and services, rights and responsibilities of student organizations, and University recognition of student organizations.
- Accessibility Checklist: All campus events open to the public are accessible to attendees with disabilities, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and equivalent state laws. If you have any questions about requests or resources for accommodations in response to your event announcement, please contact your SO&L Advisor who will work with the Office of Services to Students with Disabilities. Check the Disability Acc
- Request to Serve Food: This form must be submitted for approval to serve food. Hard copies of this form are available in SO&L. (currently not available)
- Request to Raise Funds: This form must be submitted for approval to raise funds. Hard copies of this form are available in SO&L. (currently not available)
- Lodging and Camping on Campus: regulations around lodging and camping on campus.
- Office of Student Conduct: The Office of Student Conduct website contains information to help students have a better understanding of the University's expectations and the student disciplinary process, including the Student Code of Conduct and Student Rights & Responsibilities.
- Disability Accomodation Policy for Public Access to Campus Events: It is the policy of the California State University, Sacramento that all campus events opened to the public are accessible to attendees with disabilities, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and equivalent state laws.
- EO 1095:Implementation of Title IX, VAWA/Campus SaVE Act, and Related Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Legislation
- EO 1097: - Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Against Students and Systemwide Procedure for Handling Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Complaints by Students
- Time, Place & Manner Restrictions on Speech and Speech-Related Activities:This policy concerns the time, place, and manner restrictions for freedom of expression activities, commercial transactions and solicitation, non-commercial transactions and solicitation, amplified sound, and posting or chalking, including the distribution of handbills and circulars at Sacramento State.
- University Policy Manual:The University Policy Manual is the official source for policies of California State University, Sacramento. The manual is subject to change at any time as new policies are issued or current policies are updated. Additional policies that apply to students, staff, faculty and constituents connected to Sacramento State may be found within Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations, the State Administrative Manual (SAM), the Integrated California State University Administrative Manual (ICSUAM), current collective bargaining agreements, CSU system-wide directives, the Sacramento State Course Catalog, and documents kept within the colleges, departments, and auxiliaries of the University.