Support Page Content
Online Teaching Resources
The following is a list of resources to help you quickly set up teaching online. Use what you need (don't try to read everything!) and seek help whenever possible.
Building Cohesion and Communication:
- Five tips for leading a virtual team
- Ten principles for making virtual teams work
- Quick Cheat Sheet for Zoom
- How to record a video using Zoom
- Securing Zoom Meetings
- In-Meeting Zoom Security
- New Zoom Site (Security area)
Online Equity and Inclusion:
- CSU Webinar: Equity-Minded Practices for Remote Teaching (Recorded)
- 10 Tips for Being Equity Minded.
- Universal Design for Learning Guidelines
- Connecting Reflection and Inclusive Pedagogy and Equity
- Online Equity Rubric
- This is a handy guide for your students to deal with learning disruption.
- Tips for supporting online students outside of class.
- Merlot Virtual Labs
- American Society of Microbiology
- Carolina Digital Innovation
- PhET: Interactive Simulations for Science and Math is a rich resource with free simulations.
- Teaching Music Remote by Christopher Bill and colleagues
- Teaching Theatre Remotely by Daphnie Sicre (Loyola Marymount University and colleagues
Comprehensive Resources and Toolkits:
More Strategies, Tools, and Help:
While you are here sign up for some webinars that will help you with online Teaching and Learning:
- Preparing and Mapping Your Online Course - Analysis, Planning and Building Your Online Course (CTL Webinar, Part 1 of 3)
- Delivering Your Online Course – Creating Presence and Communication (CTL Webinar, Part 2 of 3)
- Sac State Technology for Mitigating Cheating - Tools and Options (CTL Webinar, Part 3 of 3)
- Business Thought Leaders to Discuss the Impacts of COVID-19 and How to Adapt”
- California 3CSN Navigating the Virtual Landscape Zoom sessions
- ACUE FACULTY FRIDAY: Teaching, Learning, and Assessing in Remote Learning Environments
- Moving Case Teaching Online Quickly - Shared Experiences Free series of webinars on Moving Teaching Online Quickly.
- Moving Case Teaching Online Quickly - Best PracticeWith Angela Lee, Columbia Business School