Support Page Content
Academic Advising for Business Students
Advising in the COB is a dual activity between the UBAC and the College's faculty.
Questions relating to concentrations and career information should be addressed to a faculty advisor.
Office Hours & Drop-in Advising
The Office of Student Engagement will be holding in person and virtual office hours for students who have any questions pertaining to our services. Drop-in advising is designed to assist students with quick questions, next semester scheduling, and any additional help that does not require a scheduled appointment. The drop-in advising hours will begin the week of September 6.
- Tuesdays: 1 pm - 4 pm
Meeting Code: osefrontdesk
In Person Drop-ins
- Wednesdays: 9 am – 12 pm
Scheduling an Appointment with an Advisor
Academic Advising in the Office of Student Engagement is available both in person and virtually. We are alsohappy to answer any questions for you via email. Please see email addresses below:
- If your LAST name begins with A - L please email Ashley Torres (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If your LAST name begins with M - Z please email Maria Lindstrom (email@example.com)
UBAC counselors meet with students interested in finding out the status of their degree or in planning their curriculum, as well as students on Academic Probation. Only students who are registered as an upper division Business Major or "Expressed Interest" in Business on My Sac State may schedule an individual appointment with an Undergraduate Business Advising Center Academic Counselor. All other students who are not able to change their status to Expressed Interest may stop by the UBAC during scheduled zoom drop-in advising or ask quick questions during our virtual office hours.
Appointments are currently available virtually and in person. Please click on the link below to schedule the appointment. Sit-down appointments open on a weekly basis every Friday after 3:00 pm for the following week.
Please use the info below when scheduling an appointment through the link below:
- Type of appointment: Advising
- Service: College of Business -- Business Advising
- Pick a Date: Choose a date and will see available dates for the week
If you have career questions of a specific concentration please visit a faculty advisor.
How do I file to graduate?
- Apply to graduate online through Student Center on My Sac State once 85 units comleted
- Commencement information can be found at csus.edu/commencement
- Students who are graduating in the summer may participate in Spring.
When will I receive my diploma?
- Your diploma will be mailed approximately 6 months after graduation. Students who need proof of their degree should order transcripts.