About Internship & Career Services
The College of Engineering and Computer Science (ECS) Internship & Career Services Office offers the following services to ECS students:
- Internship & Career Fairs and Info Sessions: ECS students should check their SacLink email address for upcoming employer information sessions and Internship & Career Fairs, to learn more about companies and their employment opportunities. RSVP on Handshake to register for the sessions.
- Post resume/review employment opportunities: Handshake allows ECS students to post resumes, apply for jobs, and automatically receive information about new job postings, networking events, and upcoming career fairs. Use your MySacState credentials to log in and set up your profile. For help getting started, visit the Handshake Support Page or contact the University Career Center.Make an Appointment: Resume and Interview Help
Job Listings on Handshake
The College of Engineering and Computer Science (ECS) offers the following services to employers.
- Online Job Listings: Our partnership with Handshake allows companies to post jobs and Internships on Handshake.
- Annual Internship & Career Fairs: The College of ECS hosts Internship & Career Fairs every spring and fall. Typically 100+ companies participate, providing candidates with internship, career, and corporate information.
- Info Sessions: Employers can host info sessions, workshops, seminars, and interviews. Contact email@example.com to schedule.
- Co-op Services: Employers can inquire about hiring upper division and graduate students for 6-month cooperative education learning experiences (these are generally full-time paid positions).
- Partnership Program: Become a partner, unlock exclusive benefits, and elevate your brand! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.