Support Page Content
The graduate program in Biological Sciences leads to either a Master of Science (MS) or a Master of Arts (MA) degree. The program provides an opportunity for students to receive advanced training in biology and prepares them for a variety of professional career paths such as research, education, environmental consulting, science policy, biotechnology, science writing, and the health professions.
Combining rigorous coursework with hands-on mentored training, our degree programs are designed to serve a diverse student body and act as a springboard for further career and professional advancement. By virtue of the University's location in the state capital, the program also provides unparalleled access to a broad array of career opportunities with local, federal, and state agencies.
- Admissions information
- Current List of Graduate Students
- Graduate Handbook (links to Canvas)
- Online Scheduler for Advancement Meetings
- Online Scheduler for Exit Seminars
- Graduate Advisor Declaration Form
- BIOS 299 Form
- Field Biology Group
- Application for Advancement to Candidacy
- Schedule Your Advancement Meeting
- Abstract Form for Thesis/Project Proposal