Support Page Content
Alumni Events Calendar
Please pay close attention to events of interest to ensure you know whether they are in-person or virtual.
Chapter and Network Holiday Social
Monday, Dec. 11 | 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Harper Alumni Center, Sacramento State
This event is a great opportunity to network and mingle with chapter and network volunteer leaders and members from all Sacramento State Alumni Association chapters and networks. Enjoy good food, connect with other members of your chapter, or learn about other chapters and networks of the Alumni Association and how you can volunteer or participate.
President Wood Alumni Listening Session
Friday, Dec. 15 | 8:00-9:30 a.m.
Harper Alumni Center, Sacramento State
This event is part of President Wood’s 100 Days of Listening. Listening sessions are an opportunity for President Wood to learn: what makes Sac State distinctive, where would you like to see us in five years, and what we need to do to get there while keeping our commitment to justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion. This session is for Sacramento State alumni!
Call for artists: BECOMING Murals
Deadline: Sunday, Dec. 31
Submit a proposal
Sacramento State students, faculty, staff, and alumni are invited to apply for the next installment of Sacramento State’s “A Place of Belonging” mural project, which supports the University’s Antiracism and Inclusive Campus Plan (AICP). Murals will embody the theme of BECOMING. Six artists will be selected, and each will receive a $1,000 stipend.
Virtual Homebuyer Workshop
Wednesday, Jan. 3 | 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Join us as we discuss the current market situation and go into detail about first-time homebuyer down payment assistance programs, credit building, and other helpful resources. American Pacific Mortgage is a trusted affinity partner of the Alumni Association.
SF Giants Sac State Night Tickets
Join us for Sacramento State Night at Oracle Park on April 18, 2024!
The Giants are excited to welcome back all Sacramento State students, alumni, staff, and faculty to Oracle Park for our annual Sac State Night. Join fellow Hornets and cheer on your San Francisco Giants as they take on the Arizona Diamondbacks. We sold out of the tickets with the giveaway last time, so get your tickets early!
- Game ticket for Thursday, April 18 vs. the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Sac State and Giants co-branded Beanie
Buy tickets for yourself or gift them to your favorite proud Hornet loved one!
Hornets at Home (Dec/Jan)
- Men's Basketball vs. Cal State Fullerton | Saturday, Dec. 9, 2:00 p.m.
- Men's Basketball vs. UC San Diego | Monday, Dec. 18, 6:00 p.m.
- Women's Basketball vs. Cal Poly (DH) | Thursday, Dec. 21, 11:00 a.m.
- Men's Basketball vs. Bethesda (CA) | Thursday, Dec. 21, 2:00 p.m.
- Women's Basketball vs. Idaho | Thursday, Dec. 28, 6:30 p.m.
- Women's Basketball vs. Eastern Washington | Saturday, Dec. 30, 2:00 p.m.
- Men's Basketball vs. Kansas City | Wednesday, Jan. 3, 6:00 p.m.
- Women's Basketball vs. Oral Roberts Big Sky-Summit League Challenge | Saturday, Jan. 6, 2:00 p.m.
More information on these events and registration links will be posted soon. See you in 2024!
- Hornets Policy and Politics Alumni Chapter Mixer | Thursday, Jan. 18, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Urban Roots
- Black Alumni Chapter's Annual Member Meeting | Thursday, Jan. 18, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at the Harper Alumni Center
- Visual and Performing Arts Chapter's Alumni Art Exhibition | Jan. 30 - Feb. 23 at Sacramento State's Robert Else Gallery
- Latinx Alumni Chapter's Gala de Oro | Saturday, Mar. 30, 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Placer Alumni Chapter's Topgolf Tournament | Sunday, Apr. 21, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. at Topgolf
Outdoor Activity Opportunities
ASI Peak Adventures
ASI Peak Adventures offers outdoor trips, gear rentals, team building at the Challenge Center, summer camps, and a full service bike shop! All services are open to Alumni. Be sure to claim your free Alumni Association membership to get a discount!
Sac State Aquatic Center
Located on the beautiful Lake Natoma in Gold River, the Aquatic Center is a National Boating Instruction Safety Center where we offer classes, camps, facility reservations, team building, youth groups, and equipment rentals. So, you don’t have to have your own equipment to enjoy beautiful Lake Natoma. The Aquatic Center is open to the general public. Be sure the claim your free Alumni Association membership and pay the discounted affiliate rate on equipment rentals.