Support Page Content
Scheduling an Event Downtown
Use by External Organizations
University facilities, including Sacramento State Downtown, are available to community groups and organizations, for purposes that promote the mission of the University and its activities, when not needed for University programs. Eligibility requirements for use of University facilities are available online at https://www.csus.edu/administration-business-affairs/space-management/facilities-reservations-by-external-organizations.html.
External organizations must contact the Office of Space Management directly at (916) 278-6507 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request Sacramento State Downtown facilities for events. Please note that requests must be submitted 60 days in advance.
Request the Downtown Event/Training Rooms or Downtown Conference Rooms
- Rooms & Maximum Capacity:
- Event/Training Space 104 & 105: 104 people
- Conference room 212: 8 people
- Conference room 214: 14 people
- Conference room 315: 28 people
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Weekends available upon request with additional charges. 4 weeks advanced notice required for weekend events.
- Catering: Epicure is the only vendor permitted for the building, please contact email@example.com or 916-278-6786. Epicure Event Checklist
- Parking: See the Downtown Parking & Transportation page.
- Audio-visual: View the IRT Learning Space Classroom Inventory Page.
For any additional information, contact the Public Affairs & Advocacy Downtown office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-278-4303.