Support Page Content
Scheduling an event Downtown
Use by External Organizations
University facilities and outdoor spaces are available to community groups and organizations, for purposes that promote the mission of the University and its activities, when not needed for University programs. In order to qualify for use of University facilities, an organization must meet the eligibility requirements below and contact Space Management at least 60 days in advance of the event start date. Space Management will provide the space request form to the external group after the group's eligibility has been verified and campus space has been tentatively approved. Please note that University facilities are not available on holidays when the Sacramento State campus is closed.
Use of University facilities eligibility requirements are available online. Please note that 60 days advance notice is required.
Community organizations shall contact the Office of Space Management directly at (916) 278-6507 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request Sacramento State Downtown facilities for events.
Requesting the Downtown Event/Training Rooms or Downtown Conference Room
- Rooms & Maximum Capacity:
- Event/Training Space 104 & 105: 104 people
- Conference room 212: 8 people
- Conference room 214: 14 people
- Conference room 315: 28 people
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Weekends available upon request with additional charges. 4 weeks advanced notice required for weekend events.
- Catering: Epicure is the only vendor permitted for the building, please contact email@example.com or 916-278-6786. Epicure Event Checklist
- Parking: See the Downtown Parking & Transportation page.
- Audio-visual: View the IRT Learning Space Classroom Inventory Page.
For any additional information, contact the Public Affairs & Advocacy Downtown office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-278-4303.