Support Page Content
My SacLink Account & My Sac State
My Sac State is your secure portal to manage your University account and to access the technology services available to you through the university, including your @csus.edu email.
Depending on your role on campus, Student, Employee and Faculty Centers have been customized to present the tools most useful for you:
- Student Center: Offers course registration, links to Canvas, Smart Planner and the KEYS to Degree Toolbox, official grades, financial aid information, unofficial transcripts, tuition/fee payment, and more.
- Employee Center: View and manage details including personal information, leave balance reporting, benefits, paycheck data, and more.
- Faculty Center: Provides teaching schedule, class and grade rosters, advising center, and more.
My Sac State Help Topics
Create Your Account
Your campus SacLink account allows you access to a variety of campus resources, such as campus email, My Sac State, Office 365, computer labs, and library databases. Generally, the following individuals are eligible for a new account:
- Student applicants
- Incoming new faculty or staff
- Sponsored guest accounts
Manage Your Password
Password Manager offers self-service password reset options either via text message or email to your personal contact information on file in My Sac State.
Rename Your SacLink Account
You can request to make a change to a username and/or email alias of your university account.
- Note: These requests are scheduled for Tuesday afternoons on the week of receipt, and any requests received during the last two weeks of a semester will be rescheduled.
Change Your Email Alias
You can request additional versions of your university email address to make sure campus community members are able to reach your inbox successfully. Email aliases are like automatic email forwards, where messages sent to one address is received by another.
Request 2-Step Verification with Duo
Two-Step verification with Duo also known as "multi-factor authentication," provides an extra layer of security in addition to passwords. This extra step ensures University information, transactions or online work is safer from unauthorized access.