Support Page Content
Department Printing & Scanning
IRT is a proud partner with campus divisions and departments to coordinate managed print services used by University faculty and staff.
Separate from professional print services provided through University Print & Mail, the managed print services program simplifies the process of leasing, installing, budgeting, and supporting multi-function devices housed within each department, in collaboration with vendor support and other IRT services.
- The University's contract with Xerox ends in 2022, and an official transition project is underway to replace Xerox equipment with more economical and sustainable Konica Minolta models.
- For service and support for Xerox machines finishing out their contracts, please contact the IRT Print Services Team
Konica Minolta Transition Project
The University's contract with Xerox expires in 2022, and IRT has been leading the transition project to replace Xerox equipment with new Konica Minolta devices for campus divisions and departments.
The new Konica Minolta program partnership welcomes a more economical and sustainable standard to meet campus needs. As part of the transition plan, IRT is working with area contacts to:
- Discuss printing and scanning needs
- Order new Konica Minolta equipment
- Highlight the new flat-rate pricing structure
- Build out the installation timeline for your new equipment
- Provide contacts for training and support
To schedule a time to review your printing, copying and scanning needs, or to place an order, please open a service ticket:
Konica Minolta Devices
Konica Minolta equipment offers high speed, high resolution printing, copying, and scanning, along with duplex printing, duplex feeder tray, and a USB port. Additional features include:
- Scanning to shared campus network drives or OneDrive
- Integrated fax
- Envelope tray
- Stapling, collating, hole punch
Through the Konica Minolta contract, campus departments will enjoy affordable and predictable pricing, including:
- Flat rate monthly costs across all devices
- 5-year lease to help departments budget more effectively
- Predictable monthly costs that includes all services, maintenance and supplies (except paper) with no extra charges per use
Training & Support
IRT can assist with billing inquiries, supply ordering, and other basic technical support questions.
Learn how to use your Konica Minolta device with helpful vendor-produced how-to videos covering basic product features and functions.