Support Page Content
What's in your inbox? Microsoft Outlook is Sacramento State's official tool for email, calendar, and contacts. Whether you access Outlook on your desktop mail client, online through Microsoft 365, or via the Outlook mobile app, you can securely check your Sac State email, view and update your calendar, and manage tasks on the go.
- Email, calendar, and tasks together in one place
See your Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks even on a public device, securely.
- Manage your day and stay organized wherever you are
Set up or join online meetings, schedule reminders, book campus conference rooms, and track RSVP's right from your calendar on a mobile device, tablet, or laptop.
- Collaborate and share
Office tool integrations allow you to collaborate on and edit files, share from OneDrive, add tasks and notes to OneNote, and chat right from your inbox.
- Email Security
Microsoft's secure platform protects your confidential information, with additional steps you can take to encrypt your messages. On May 1, the Outlook top menu bar will grow to include the new Cofense PhishMe Reporter button which will allow you to directly report suspicious emails to the IRT Information Security Office in a single click.
When should I use Outlook?
- To view/respond to official Sacramento State email messages, meetings, and events
Login to Microsoft 365 on any web browser - or download the mobile app - to access your files anywhere.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms
Contacts and campus conference rooms are included in every Sac State Outlook account.
How To's & Resources
- Setup SacLink email via Outlook mobile app
- Book a Conference Room (Faculty/Staff)
- Share Calendars (Faculty/Staff)
- Message Protection/Encryption Options
- New Cofense PhishMe Reporter Button