Support Page Content
How to Apply for On-Campus Housing
- Visit the Sacramento State Housing website.
- Apply on-line through your MySacState portal.
- While you are applying, pay close attention to the deadlines and responsibilities in the lease agreement. When you apply you are signing a legally binding agreement.
- You will likely need to move in early in order to attend International Student Orientation. Please contact University Housing Services directly to inform them of your interest in moving in early.
- If you have any additional questions, contact University Housing Services
Locating off-campus housing near Sacramento State will require a few days.
Therefore, we recommend that you arrive in Sacramento as early as possible to begin your search for accommodations. Because attending the International Student Orientation is mandatory, you may need to schedule a move-in date before or after orientation. Please also note that most apartment complexes will not schedule move-in dates on the weekends.