Support Page Content
All Gender Restrooms
Sacramento State has All-Gender Restrooms located throughout the campus. The All-Gender Restroom map provides a visual representation of the location of the all-gender restrooms on campus and their locations within specific buildings. Please note that restroom access may vary depending on building hours and some restroom access may be different. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of the VP/CFO for more information.
Hornet Wellness Week
Student Health, Counseling, and Wellness Services and campus partners are collaborating to host Hornet Wellness Week from September 18th – 22nd. Hornet Wellness Week features a weeklong series of events to highlight resources and programs on campus that contribute to wellness. Complete a self-guided stamp card tour of participating campus locations during the week to get involved with the campus community and learn about wellness resources at Sac State! Hornets who get a stamp from 6 campus locations, can turn their completed stamp card in at the Wellness Office in The WELL, room 1031 by 5pm on Monday September 25th to be entered into a random drawing to win an ipad mini, Sac State blanket (x2), Sac State T-shirt and hat (x2), or an Apple Watch (6 total prizes)! The first 500 Hornets to turn in their completed stamp card will also get a FREE cinch-bag backpack. Pick up your Hornet Wellness Week stamp card at any of the participating locations!
Note: The following PDF file is not accessible and is meant to be printed.
Hornet Wellness Week Events
Monday, Sept 18:
- Free Groceries Pop-Up and Condom Cart, 10:30am -12:00pm, Library Quad
- Baristas on a Budget with Financial Wellness, 12pm-1pm, The Cove Kitchen
- Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) Meeting, 3-4pm, The Cove Kitchen
- Stamp Card Giveaway Begins
Tuesday, Sept 19:
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: Talk Saves Lives, 1pm-2pm, Wildwood Room at The WELL
- Stress Less Puppies, 2pm-4pm, Library Quad
Wednesday, Sept 20:
- Monthly Narcan Training 10am-11am or 2pm-3pm, Wildwood Room at The WELL. Register for Monthly Narcan Training Event
- Snack State, 12-1pm, look for the SHCWS Golf Cart roaming campus
- La Bienvenida, 2:30-4:30pm, Library Quad
- Cooking Demo, 3:30-4:30pm, The Cove Kitchen. Register for the Cooking Demo Event
Thursday, Sept 21:
- Social Media Giveaway @shcwssacstate
- CARES Basic Needs Resource Fair, 1-3pm, Library Quad
- ASI Block Party, 3-6pm, Housing Quad
Friday, Sept 22:
- WELLcome Back and FREE Flu vaccines, 1-4pm, The WELL
- Last Day to complete Self-Guided Stamp Card tour
Follow @shcwssacstate @wellsacstate on Instagram for more information: #HornetWellnessWeek
Wellness in the Classroom
Positive well-being is an important predictor of learning and student success. Research indicates a strong connection between student wellbeing, deep learning, and impactful teaching practices.
By making small adjustments to their teaching processes, faculty can have an enormous impact on students’ wellness and ability to learn. We offer the Classroom Wellness Online Toolkit, a menu of strategies and resources, to help faculty incorporate elements of wellbeing into their pedagogy.
Wellness in the Work Place
Worksite wellness programs have many benefits, including improved employee health, job satisfaction, recruitment and retention; increased productivity; and reduced absenteeism. Sacramento State offers wellbeing activities, a newsletter, and other resources to employees. In addition, many of the health benefits plans offered at Sac State provide preventive services such as smoking cessation support – contact your individual health plan for more information.