Support Page Content
Registration and Renewal
Please Follow These Simple Steps:
- The President and Treasurer (required) plus up to 3 other officers (optional) wishing to transact business from each organization must attend a Nuts and Bolts workshop. Attendees must submit the Officer Agreement Form following the workshop.
- For brand new clubs or clubs returning from inactivity: One of the individuals who has attended Nuts & Bolts (preferably the intended President or Treasurer) will need to schedule a meeting with a Student Organizations & Leadership Advisor to discuss their plans and submit an Intent to Organize. Your SO&L Advisor will show you how to submit the Organization Registration through Hornet Hub. After this meeting, these groups are permitted to use University facilities on three occasions for organizational purposes over a 30-day period or until the semester recognition deadline (whichever comes first). During this time, the group should be able to ascertain if there are other interested students, warranting the formation of an organization, and prepare the registration materials.
For current clubs:
In Fall- all clubs renew their registration so we move you over to transition. Once in transition status, anyone currently listed as an officer on your organization’s roster will be emailed asking them to transition the organization. One of the officers will submit the Organization Registration through Hornet Hub. This document outlines the steps to complete this process. Organization Transition Process.
In Spring (or any time a club has an update)- clubs are moved into transition only on request OR if you have ineligible officers. One of the incoming or outgoing officers should email their Student Organizations & Leadership Advisor regarding putting their club into transition status in Hornet Hub. Once in transition status, anyone currently listed as an officer on your organization’s roster will be emailed asking them to transition the organization. One of the officers will submit the Organization Registration through Hornet Hub. This document outlines the steps to complete this process. Organization Transition Process.
- Upon submitting the Organization Registration, the faculty/staff advisor will also be sent an email at this time, which they must follow to review the club’s submission and complete the Advisor Agreement.
- Your Organization Registration will be reviewed by a SO&L advisor. The person who submitted the registration will be notified via email if there are errors and if the profile has been approved. Any errors must be addressed promptly.
- ( Only for groups wishing to receive or spend money) Once your Organization has been approved by SO&L, submit an ASI Club Agreement Form (CAF) for a club account. Info on how to complete the CAF and other Treasurer resources can be found at the Treasurer Resources Page.
If you have any further questions please contact our office.