Support Page Content
Student Forms & Resources
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Form
- After Hours Form
- Key Fob Request
- ME Program Roadmap
- ME GE & Grad Requirements Worksheets:
- ME 195/295 (Professional Practice)
- Registration Help
- Special Problem Petition (ME 199/299) **
- Student Grade Appeal
- Fillable ME Program Form
- Mechanical Engineering General Education Worksheet
**Please make sure ME 199/299 form is typed.
Blended Program Forms
- Mechanical Engineering Blended Program Application
- Mechanical Engineering Blended Program Transition to Graduate Status Form
Graduate Student Forms
Additional forms can be found in the department office.
ECS Student Success Center
- Professional Advisors in the ECS Advising, Counseling and Tutoring Center (ACT) can help with Lower-division major/pre-major planning, General Education & Graduation Requirements (GE/GR), and other advising-related topics. For contact information and drop-in hours, see ECS Student Success Center Advising.
- Marcus Romani is the ME Faculty Advisor in the ECS ACT and can help with ME, GE, and GR planning and other advising-related topics. To see his availability and/or schedule an appointment, go to ECS Student Success Center Advising.
Note that Professor Romani has Zoom ME Advising drop-in hours Wednesdays from 2:30 PM to 4 PM at https://csus.zoom.us/my/romanim.
Advising with ME Faculty
All full-time ME Faculty Members can provide advising to Undergraduates; you are not assigned a Faculty Advisor and may contact any Faculty Member you feel comfortable with to get advising. To get Office Hours and Zoom links for a Faculty Member, email the ME Department Office at email@example.com.
Also see the Mechanical Engineering Faculty and Staff Directory for a listing of ME faculty with their office locations and contact information.
GE and Grad Requirement Advising
ME students can also get assistance with GE/GR planning through advisors in the Academic Advising Center, located in Lassen Hall 1013.
Advising Prior to Registration
All ME undergraduates are required to complete an advising session each semester in order to register for the following semester.
Prior to registration for Fall 2022 classes, you will receive an email providing instructions regarding your required advising session. A hold will be placed on your upcoming registration and this hold will be removed once you complete the required advising session.