About Study Abroad for Current Students
Studying abroad gives students the opportunity to apply their knowledge to real-world experiences, understand culture and history firsthand, and expand their horizons, all while studying in amazing locales around the globe.
Schedule an Appointment:
- Select "Advising" from the drop-down menu
- Choose "Study Abroad" for the Office
- In choosing the service, select the best fit:
- Study Abroad - Information Session: these are open group meetings were a study abroad staff will go over the different types of programs and how you can get started with the process of studying abroad.
- Peer Advising: you can talk to one of our recently returned study abroad alum.
- Study Abroad - First Time: First appointment after attending an info session.
- Study Abroad - Follow up: This will be going over programs in more detail, application processes of specific programs, and other program specific questions.
- Study Abroad - Returnee: For students who have already studied abroad and want to know next steps.
- Financial & Scholarships: While all our appointments will discuss finances, you can select this if your primary inquiries are regarding specific scholarships or finances for programs.
- On the next page, confirm "Study Abroad" as the location
- You will then see the option to select an advisor related to the service you selected. You may also leave it blank for the most availability.
- Select the date and time from the available slots.
Study Abroad Info
The Study Abroad Office:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Appointment and walk-in advising is available by calling
Meet our Team Study Abroad! These Sac State students recently returned from study abroad and can help you look for a study abroad program while giving you tips and tricks they learned from their program.
Connect with Study Abroad
Library , Room 1001
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6686