About Study Abroad for Current Students
Studying abroad gives students the opportunity to apply their knowledge to real-world experiences, understand culture and history firsthand, and expand their horizons, all while studying in amazing locales around the globe.
Due to COVID-19 Study Abroad will be providing virtual services and advising. Study Abroad advisors are available via Zoom, email, and phone to answer questions and support you through this challenging time. After an appointment is scheduled through the link below, your advisor will set up a Zoom meeting and email you instructions on how to join.
Join us for a virtual information session: https://csus.zoom.us/j/6676710909 or 1-669-900-6833 meeting ID 6676710909.
Monday @ 3:00PM
Tuesday @ 12:00PM
Wednesday @ 10:00AM
Thursday @ 10:30AM
Friday @ 12:00PM
Schedule an Appointment
- Select "Advising" from the drop-down menu
- Choose "Study Abroad" for the Office
- In choosing the service that best matches the type of advising you want
- On the next page, confirm "Study Abroad" as the location
- You will then see the option to select an advisor related to the service you selected. You may also leave it blank for the most availability.
- Select the date and time from the available slots.
Connect with Study Abroad
Library, Room 1001
Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6686