About Study Abroad for Current Students
Studying abroad gives students the opportunity to apply their knowledge to real-world experiences, understand culture and history firsthand, and expand their horizons, all while studying in amazing locales around the globe.
COVID-19 Updates - September 2020:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Study Abroad programs have been suspended through the spring 2021 semester. Updates will be posted as they become available.
Study Abroad will be providing virtual services and advising. Study Abroad advisors are available via Zoom, email, and phone to answer questions and help you explore programs for future semesters. After an appointment is scheduled through the link below, your advisor will set up a Zoom meeting and email you instructions on how to join.
Join us for a virtual information session to learn more about program options. Check the calendar for dates and times.
Schedule an Appointment
- Select "Advising" from the drop-down menu
- Choose "Study Abroad" for the Office
- In choosing the service that best matches the type of advising you want
- On the next page, confirm "Study Abroad" as the location
- You will then see the option to select an advisor related to the service you selected. You may also leave it blank for the most availability.
- Select the date and time from the available slots.
Study Abroad Calendarhttps://www.trumba.com/calendars/sac-state-study-abroad.json
Connect with Study Abroad
Library, Room 1001
Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6686