About Academic Testing Center
Welcome to the Academic Testing Center!
The Academic Testing Center currently administers classroom exams on behalf of Sacramento State instructors for individual and/or small groups of students who require a reduced-distraction environment and other testing accommodations.
- Exam proctoring for students approved to take disability accommodated exams. This service is for exams that the entire class is required to take under proctored conditions.
- Auxiliary aids such as readers and scribes for approved students.
- Instructor-approved make-up exams.
- Correspondence exams (Non-Sacramento State University exams).
- Standardized exams (e.g. CBEST, PearsonVue, and TEAS).
Virtual Drop-In Hours
SSWD offers virtual drop-in hours on Monday through Friday from 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM. Anyone on campus or the general public may join a Drop-In hour. Depending on traffic, there may be a waiting period to get in to meet someone. We respectfully request your patience while you are waiting.
These sessions are meetings that are 10 minutes or less where quick questions may be answered by an SSWD staff member. Intake appointments will not be conducted during drop-in hours, nor will changes of accommodations be approved at these times, as these must be completed by an Access Coordinator.
Due to the fact internet connections can sometimes fail, should you get dropped from a Zoom session, please simply log back in again or contact us at email@example.com to report any difficulties.
Hours of Operation:
Proctoring Services are available Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, except on holidays, weekends, and non-instructional days. All proctored exams must end by 3:30 pm. Students must make a testing appointment at least five (5) days before their scheduled exam.
Connect with the Testing Center
Lower Level Library, Room 14
Mon - Fri, 7:30a.m.– 4p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6296