About Academic Testing Center
Welcome to the Academic Testing Center!
The Academic Testing Center currently administers classroom exams on behalf of Sacramento State instructors for individual and/or small groups of students who require a reduced-distraction environment and other testing accommodations.
- Exam proctoring for students approved to take disability accommodated exams. This service is for exams that the entire class is required to take under proctored conditions.
- Auxiliary aids such as readers and scribes for approved students.
- Instructor-approved make-up exams.
- Correspondence exams (Non-Sacramento State University exams).
- Standardized exams (e.g. CBEST, PearsonVue, and TEAS).
Applying for Accommodations at Sac State
DAC looks forward to assisting you with your accommodation needs.
How to Apply:
- Click the DAC Student Portal button below
- Click "Apply for Services"
- Answer the short questionnaire
- Upload your documentation
- Agree and Submit
- You will receive a confirmation email to your CSUS Email account within 24 hours.
- You will receive a notification that your Disability Access Center profile has been activated within three business days of submitting your application.
Hours of Operation:
Proctoring Services are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except on holidays, weekends, and non-instructional days. All proctored exams must end by 4:30 pm. Students must make a testing appointment at least five (5) days before their scheduled exam.
Connect with the Testing Center
Lower Level Library, Room 14
Mon - Fri, 8a.m.– 5p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6296