About Academic Testing Center
Welcome to the Academic Testing Center!
The Academic Testing Center currently administers classroom exams on behalf of Sacramento State instructors for individual and/or small groups of students who require a reduced-distraction environment and other testing accommodations.
- Exam proctoring for students approved to take disability accommodated exams. This service is for exams that the entire class is required to take under proctored conditions.
- Auxiliary aids such as readers and scribes for approved students.
- Instructor-approved make-up exams.
- Correspondence exams (Non-Sacramento State University exams).
- Standardized exams (e.g. CBEST, GRE, and TEAS).
For information about the WPJ and WPG requirements, please check the Writing Programs website.
Fall 2021 Hours of Operation:
Proctoring Services are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, except on holidays, weekends, and non-instructional days. All proctored exams must end by 5:00 pm.
Connect with the Testing Center
Lower Level Library, Room 14
Mon - Fri, 8am – 5pm
Phone: (916) 278-6296