CSU Fully-Online Courses
- Student may enroll in one CSU fully-online course if they are:
- In Good Academic Standing, have completed at least 12 units at Sac State, paid tuition and fees as a “full-time” student, are enrolled in more than 6 units.
- You may only enroll in semester-based campus courses. You may not enroll in courses that are quarter system.
- Student may view available courses by visiting CSU Fully Online.
- Once a course is found:
- Take an online learning readiness assessment.
- Enroll through the Student Center no later than the date shown for the campus offering the course.
Connect with Student Services Center
Student Services Center
Lassen Hall , Room 1000
Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.