CSU Fully-Online Courses
- Student may enroll in one CSU fully-online course if they are:
- In Good Academic Standing, have completed at least 12 units at Sac State, paid tuition and fees as a “full-time” student, are enrolled in more than 6 units.
- You may only enroll in semester-based campus courses. You may not enroll in courses that are quarter system.
- Student may view available courses by visiting CSU Fully Online.
- Once a course is found:
- Take an online learning readiness assessment.
- Enroll through the Student Center no later than the date shown for the campus offering the course.
Connect with Office of University Registrar
Office of University Registrar
Lassen Hall, Room 2000
Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-1000 #4