Support Page Content
Apply to the Master of Social Work Program
Please thoroughly review all information on the application process.
- Answers to most questions can be found within the information provided on the FAQ, Program Requirements, MSW Field Manual, and Application Instructions.
- Prior to emailing MSW Admissions, please review the information regarding the application process.
- Apply online to the university.
- Set up your email account upon receiving an email from Graduate Studies.
- Take the GRE.
- Complete the Division of Social Work MSW Application [no live link].
Please review the Application Instructions for more details.
- Academic Requirement: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and have at least a 2.80 GPA in the last 60 semester units or 90 quarter units of coursework.
- A copy of the Score Report from the Revised General GRE.
- Human Biology Requirement: Passed an acceptable course with human Biology content with a grade of "C" or better. Review some sample courses.
- Statistics Requirement: Passed an acceptable course in statistics with a grade of ''C'' or better. Review some sample courses.
Please review the program requirements and frequently asked questions for more details.
MSW Program Information Sessions
|Monday||September 9||6:30PM - 8:30PM|
|Monday||October 14||6:30PM - 8:30PM|
|Thursday||November 14||6:30PM - 8:30PM|
|Thursday||December 5||6:30PM - 8:30PM|