Discipline of Psychology
The discipline of psychology is the scientific study of mind and behavior. It includes a broad range of research areas, research methodologies, and practical applications. Our faculty represent diverse areas of expertise as represented in our programs and course offerings.
We offer several programs for undergraduate and graduate students:
- Undergraduate major in Psychology
- Undergraduate minor in Psychology
- Undergraduate certificate in Behavior Analysis
- Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Master’s degree in General Psychology
- Master’s degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
The Department of Psychology is committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within the department, our school, our community, and the field of psychology. We seek to address barriers to social equity and social justice to ensure all students, staff, and faculty can thrive and achieve their personal, academic, and professional goals.
Additional Campus Resources
Connect with the Psychology Department
Amador Hall, Room 350
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6254