About Information Security
Stay Safe and Secure Online
Protecting campus with every click! From malware, cyberattacks, phishing attempts or other malicious online schemes, your IRT Information Security team monitors, educates, and works to protect the Sacramento State community 24/7. We are committed to ensuring that our network, data, and information systems are secure and compliant.
Suspect a phishing attack?
- Don't panic or click on anything until you can verify it's legitimate.
- Check for red flags like strange email addresses, bad grammar, or typos.
- Forward the email as an attachment to email@example.com.
- If you clicked on anything and submitted your information, reset your password immediately.
- Then contact the IRT Service Desk Team at 916-278-7337 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Information Security
Information Security Office
Academic Information Resources Center , Suite 3010
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.