Support Page Content
Agendas and Minutes
The University Foundation at Sacramento State holds open meetings three times annually. Meeting agendas and announcements are posted outside Sacramento Hall Room 162.
The past, present, and future Board Chairs for the University Foundation at Sacramento State at the annual retreat on June 22, 2022.
- February 28, 2023: Agenda 2/28/23 UFSS Board Meeting | Minutes (2/28/23)
- June 6, 2023: Agenda 6/6/23 UFSS Board Meeting | Minutes (6/6/23)
- October 12, 2023: Agenda 10/12/23 UFSS Board Meeting | Minutes (10/12/23) (Documents Forthcoming)
- Out of consideration for the health, safety, and well-being of the members of the public and The University Foundation board members and University staff, the meeting space will be limited to the public during the meeting. Therefore, there will only be public access to the noticed meeting site for those who submit a request prior to the meeting date. Please see below for more details.
- Members of the public will still have full opportunity to observe the meeting and to offer public comment as follows:
- Members of the public are encouraged to reach out to Renee Siden at email@example.com by 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 28th if they wish to attend the board meeting and/or provide public comments.
- Members of the public who wish to offer public comment during the meeting may do so by providing a written request by 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 28th, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request should also identify the agenda item the speaker wishes to address, or if the speaker wishes to address the full Board in a plenary session, the notice should state the subject of the intended presentation.
- To the extent possible all written comments will be distributed to members of the Board, or its appropriate committee, prior to the beginning of the board meeting.
- The purpose of the public comments is to provide information to the board, and not to evoke an exchange with board members. Questions that board members may have resulting from public comments will be referred to the appropriate staff for a response.
- In fairness to all speakers who wish to speak, and to allow the committees and board to hear from as many speakers as possible, while at the same time conducting the public business of their meetings within the time available, public comment will be limited to 1 minute per speaker. Ceding, pooling, or yielding remaining time to other speakers is not permitted. Speakers are requested to make the best use of the public comment opportunity and to follow the rules established.
- Requests for reasonable modification or accommodation from individuals with disabilities, consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, shall be made as follows no more than two weeks prior to the meeting:
- By email: email@example.com, or
- By telephone: 916-278-2783
- October 28, 2020: Agenda 10/28/2020 UFSS Board Meeting | Minutes 10/28/2020 UFSS Board Meeting
- June 19, 2020: Agenda 6/19/2020 UFSS Board Meeting | Minutes 6/19/2020 UFSS Board Meeting
- April 1, 2020: Agenda 4/1/2020 UFSS Board Meeting | Minutes 4/1/2020 UFSS Board Meeting
- Canceled: March 13, 2020: Agenda 3/13/2020