About Student Support Services
About COE Student Success Center
The Center provides the following services:
- Academic Planning
- Basic Career Exploration
- Major Program Exploration
- Declaration of Major/Minor (must be initiated by an SSC advisor)
- Referrals to Campus Resources
Drop in Advising
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. - 12 noon & 1 - 3 p.m.
Schedule an appointment
Visit Schedule an Advising Appointment
Choose Type of appointment: Advising
Select Service: College of Education Student Success Center.
Select reason for advising appointment
Pick a Date: view SSC advisor availabilityVirtual Front Desk (for all inquiries)
Tues & Thurs, 9 - 11 a.m. & 1 - 3 p.m.
College of Education Advising Resources
Here you will find the answers to many of our frequently-asked questions, such as links about scholarships, financial aid, graduation, and detailed information about major requirements and popular career paths.
Undergraduate Program & Planning
- Chair’s Message regarding online instruction in Fall
- Common community college substitutions for CSUS Child Development courses
- Race & Ethnicity-approved Community courses
- Registration Issues
- Child Development Permit
- For questions about submitting student forms (e.g., major change, add/drop) for approval this semester email at email@example.com. Commonly used student forms may be found here
Student Success Resources
Help with Coursework
- Student Life
- How to Apply to Graduate
- Financial Aid
- Writing Placement for Juniors/Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement (WPJ/GWAR)
Connect with CoE Student Success
Student Success & Services
Eureka Hall, Room 401
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6403