About Student Support Services
About CoE Student Success Center
The Student Success Center brings together numerous individuals to support and enrich student learning and engagement through academic program advising and planning in addition to providing resources for career exploration.
The Center is here to help guide students through their academic careers at Sacramento State. Advisors provide academic assistance to both prospective and continuing students in the College of Education. We recommend that undergraduate students meet with an advisor once per semester to discuss course planning and graduation.
The Center provides the following services:
- Academic Planning
- Basic Career Exploration
- Major Program Exploration
- Declaration of Major/Minor (must be initiated by an SSC advisor)
- Referrals to Campus Resources
Please follow the steps below to schedule an appointment after clicking on the link:
Type of appointment: Advising
Service: College of Education Student Success Center
· Select reason for advising appointment
Pick a Date: view SSC advisor availability
Drop in Advising Hours:
Mon-Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
& 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
College of Education Advising Resources
Here you will find the answers to many of our frequently-asked questions, such as links about scholarships, financial aid, graduation, and detailed information about major requirements and popular career paths.
Undergraduate Program and Planning
- Please see the Chairs Message for Information about Fall online instruction
- Common community college substitutions with CSUS Child Development courses
- Race and Ethnicity approved Community courses
- Registration Issues
- Child Development Permit
- For questions about submitting student forms (e.g., major change, add/drop) for approval this semester email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Commonly used student forms may be found here
Help with Coursework
Connect with [Name]
Student Success & Services
Eureka Hall, Room 401
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6403