About Student Support Services
About CoE Student Success Center
The Student Success Center brings together numerous individuals to support and enrich student learning and engagement through academic program advising and planning in addition to providing resources for career exploration.
The Center is here to help guide students through their academic careers at Sacramento State. Advisors provide academic assistance to both prospective and continuing students in the College of Education. We recommend that undergraduate students meet with an advisor once per semester to discuss course planning and graduation.
The Center provides the following services:
- Academic Planning
- Basic Career Exploration
- Major Program Exploration
- Declaration of Major/Minor (must be initiated by an SSC advisor)
- Referrals to Campus Resources
Drop in Advising
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. - 12 noon & 1 - 3 p.m.
Schedule an appointment
- Visit Schedule an Advising Appointment
- Choose Type of appointment: Advising
- Select Service: College of Education Student Success Center.
- Select reason for advising appointment
- Pick a Date: view SSC advisor availability
College of Education Advising Resources
Here you will find the answers to many of our frequently-asked questions, such as links about scholarships, financial aid, graduation, and detailed information about major requirements and popular career paths.
Undergraduate Program & Planning
- Chair’s Message regarding online instruction in Fall
- Common community college substitutions for CSUS Child Development courses
- Race & Ethnicity-approved Community courses
- Registration Issues
- Child Development Permit
- For questions about submitting student forms (e.g., major change, add/drop) for approval this semester email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Commonly used student forms may be found here
Student Success Resources
Help with Coursework
Connect with CoE Student Success
Student Success & Services
Eureka Hall, Room 401
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6403