About Remote Learning for Students
Remote Learning for Students
If you're still learning remotely, we're here for you to ensure you have the tools and support to power your possible. Beyond the essentials like Canvas, Zoom, and 2-Step Verification with Duo, there are a variety of University-supported programs and resources to connect you with technology such as Laptop Checkout, as well as creative remote learning solutions like drive-in WiFi in Parking Structure 5 and the ability to access campus Computer Labs remotely.
Whether you're on- or off-campus this semester, let’s get you ready!
Are you ready for remote learning?
- Check your device(s) - you should be able to do the following remotely:
- Authenticate via 2-Step Verification with Duo from off-campus. Enrollment became mandatory for all students on October 5, 2020.
- Use Global Protect VPN for a secure login connection
- Access Canvas for your course content
- Access Zoom from Canvas
- Access Microsoft 365 to work, store, and share documents
- Access My Sac State
- Access software/tools needed for your coursework
- Review the Personal Device Security Guidelines and make any necessary updates to your device(s)
- Ask for help if you need it - the IRT Service Desk Team is working virtually, but processing service tickets.
Connect with IRT Service Desk Team
IRT Service Desk Team
Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Open a ticket via email